Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Come on Fatso just bust a move!

Best song ever! ^

Anyways... I'm sitting here bored watching American Idol.. Apparently my "paranormal night" is no longer on.. Damn you A&E!! uggggh, now I have nothing to do haha.
Maybe I will play COD MF2... Well during my boredom I googled blue waffle because of some facebook thing, definitely shouldn't have. I don't even understand how that can happen... Just doesn't look right. On that note I am SOOOOOOOOO glad I have a super strong stomach. haha. So today I finally built a snowman with my babygirl! She had so much fun, kept hugging the snowman, and petting his dog.. ya that's right, I made him a dog. Their faces/features were made of peanut M&Ms but she kept eating them and the snow got in the bag.. They got all runny and yucky. But she still ate them :) haha. Anyways, I really have nothing to write about.. I'm just wasting time.. I need to get out more haha. Guess that's what happens when you become a mommy.. nothing else really matters but your babe. The last time I actually went out to drink/have fun was New Years Eve.. Wow I feel old :P is 21 considered old yet? Maybe it is cuz I keep on babbling! This is where it ends, Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you made me go to that website... like you went out of your way to text me that link hahaha I showed my roomies, they were not impressed.... so nasty.

    ReplyDelete